Saturday, March 3, 2012

Who Knew Diaper Bags Could Be So Sexy??

One of the first things I started to research when I found out I was pregnant was diaper bags.  Yes I know...I probably could have picked more important things to research first, but let's be honest, accessorizing is pretty high up on the list of things a hot mom should research.  (that's right, I aim to be a hot mom)  Anywho, so I looked & looked at different bags; colors, fabric, leather, features, over the shoulder, backpack style, messenger....the list goes on & on.  Then I found this one in a color that made me so excited I wanted to by it then...8 weeks pregnant.  I didn't want to invest too much into this bag, so I played the field for a bit but I could never find another bag that screamed out "buy me" like this one did.  So after hinting a lot a bit to my mom she made me painfully wait until just the other day on my birthday to spoil me with this bag.  Not just the bag....She filled every pocket (& there are a lot of pockets) with super fun baby on the go goodies!  So basically, not to brag or anything, but me & baby will be stylin' up & down the street with this beauty!


Ta Da!

This baby has so many pockets you don't know what to do with them,
a liner that zips out, & the bottom part unzips and has a changing pad!

Yeah, I may have packed it a big ;)
 Are you in love yet??  Be on the look out for me & my bag working the grocery store isles, toy stores, parks, etc....no autographs please ;)

XO- Diaper Bag Obsessed Mama Culpepper

No comments: