Thursday, March 8, 2012

Just Waiting For Baby

The Culpepper household has been taken over by tiny toys, tiny socks, & some not so tiny necessities!  This last week we got the last few big items off our registry as well as we had the nursery furniture delivered!  I was finally able to wash and put away all of the adorable blankets, burp cloths, & clothes that we've so generously received for Baby Pepper.  Here is a look at what a baby does to our house.


Chase putting together the crib :)

Mom & MIL folding lots & lots of tiny baby linens

Chase & Kathy hanging the pretty mirror over the changing table

Chase is so handy to have around :)

Proof that I did something more than
point & direct and take pictures.
I have the swollen feet to prove it!

Perfection!

Welcome to the baby suite ;)




I found this sign & loved every rule.
Hopefully it will brain wash the baby ;)

The baby's got a seat in our living room...

Dining room...

& on the go

This is what Chase or I will be rolling down the street


& for when baby doesn't need the baby seat

Privacy to go ;)
Well after months of planning & researching and after a very long day of decorating & organizing we have a completely adorable little palace for our baby.  Chase & I have a few things left to finish; there is a super cute mobile to hang, a couple more pictures, & a growth chart to find and hang, then we will be set!  Oh...& a baby to bring home too, can't forget that part ;)  I cannot thank my patient & hardworking husband, mother, & MIL enough for all of their help in getting the room together.  It is just like I imagined!  I can't help be go in there several times a day.  Now we're just in need of a tiny adorable Baby Pepper to put in there!


Baby Progress:
I am 1cm dilated & 50% effaced as of my last visit!  Doctor says to watch out for labor, but that if nothing has happened & we're ready she can induce on March 21st or 22nd.  So we'll see what baby's next move is!


XO-The Culpeppers

1 comment:

Kristen said...

SOOOOO CUTE! i love it!! can't wait to see my little niece or nephew in that room =)