Thursday, August 18, 2011

Home Updates

    It's been awhile folks!  Sorry for the blogging sabbatical...but lots of things have been happening around here!
 While Chase finished up his studying I had every intention of just looking when I went shopping with my mom but she found me the perfect buffet.  How can you pass up the perfect buffet??
So I brought her home to live with me & I love her!
     Here are a few pics of the new & improved dining room.  Also with curtains hung by yours truly ;)
Gotta love Ikea

Isn't she a beauty??

I can finally showcase the beautiful China that Aunt Joan passed on to us





Really loving the way the room is turning out!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

your home is looking so good. i love all the decor. maybe when i finally get my "forever house" you can decorate for me =)

Mom (Drake) said...

Loving the new stuff!!! Need to retire those candles though! :)