Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Honey, What's for Dinner?

     Lately I've been trying to up my cooking game.  Since I'd been working a lot of overtime my culinary skills were really slacking.  So now that it's Summer & work has been so slow I'm trying to change all of that! If I did my job right here are a couple meals to make your mouth water ;)
This sandwich is thanks to my friend Heidi.
I had not clue what I was going to make when I got
home from work last week but Heidi to the rescue!


This was delicious, thanks for the tip Heidi!

This was my first attempt at a homemade pizza that wasn't from a kit.
I loved it!

Not the best pic, but it was oh so delish :)

Until next time!
XO-The Culpeppers

3 comments:

Kristen said...

looks good!!! can't wait for you to cook for us ;)

Mama Drake said...

Yum...ditto, Kristen!!

Wyatt said...

Yum! Forget the sandwich, that pizza looks amazing!