I spent the afternoon changing out & adding more color to our front flower beds. Thanks to Home Depot's warranty on their plants I returned some of the plants I bought a couple weeks ago no questions asked! I was pretty bummed that I had to get rid of them but they were looking pretty pitiful even after I dragged the hose out each day & watered them by hand (shocking I know...what with having timed sprinklers and all).
So after getting rid of the high maintenance plants I opted for some mexican heather & more of the cute little purple bambi flowers. Here are some pictures of our more colorful front yard.
PS-I am in the process of convincing Chase to move some where that I will never have to see something like this again...
![]() |
| !! I think this is the spider that the pest control guy said preys on birds....birds for crying out loud! |
That is all for now. Pretty excited update I know... :)
XO-The Culpeppers






1 comment:
Everything is looking so pretty...like the front porch!
Post a Comment