Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cravings

     So I know what you're thinking...isn't it too early to be having cravings??  So I thought also.  But the other day I got it in my head that a barbecue beef baked potato from 9er's Grill was what I needed...after being turned down by my hubs and then being rejected by the restaurant one night on my way home from work (they are moving locations...who knew?), I took matters into my own hands.  So I give to you, my first craving...bad enough that 4 days later I went out and bought the necessary ingredients and waited patiently for over an hour for them to bake in the oven.
My masterpiece...Mmm

If you're thinking, "that looks pretty big Fatty", you are correct.  But I thought, "Mmm this is going to be so worth it".  And then 5 mouthfuls later I tapped out...silly pregnancy!  Gives me unbearable hunger then bam!...I'm full :(  Guess it's for the better.  I'd like to keep poppy thin & trim ;)
That's all for now, hope everyone has a happy Thursday!
XO-The Culpeppers

4 comments:

Mom said...

Hahaha...sounds familiar!!

P.S. That's a good looking potato!

Boomer said...

I would had finished it for you it looks good!

Kristen said...

looks good to me too. now i want one ;)

The DougFish said...

I love me some taters too! I actually spent the 1.5 hours to cook them last week and it was so worth it!