After Chase's test we had another mini-vaca planned. We packed up & headed to New Braunfels for a couple days. While I don't have hardly any pictures from the trip, here are a few fun ones :)
![]() |
| Winning! ;) |
Now this picture requires some explaining...
While it might not seem like much to you this game gave me the best ab work out from laughing that I've had in a long time. Leave it to Chase to think of the silliest car trip game ever!
So, we rode to New Braunfels in the most amazing mini-van ever. In this mini-van were a million drop down over head compartments ready to store who knows what. Well to Chase...why use them for storage when you could use them for fun?!
So he dropped down all of them in the car and we all spent a good amount of time trying to put all of them up using just our feet. I did pretty well with my short stumps but by far the over all winner and champion goes to none other than Kristen!
The only other pictures I took were at our last dinner where everyone ordered these huge beer ritas.
![]() |
| Mmmm |
Hope you enjoy!
XO-The Culpeppers



3 comments:
fun, fun!!! i only won b/c i have the longest legs..not b/c i have skills or anything =)
You mean you only won because I didn't play. :-P
Hahaha...such sibling rivalry!!!
Post a Comment