So while at work today I am going about my day charting on patients when I hear my phone ding. I look down and open an email with an attached picture of Alyssa and laughter bursts out of me before I could remember I'm wearing my work hat. After a few looks from the medical team that was rounding I got myself together. But how could you not laugh when the a picture of your baby diva.doing a heel stretch.in sunglasses.while on a walk...? Exactly, you can't.
Later that day I get another bing and it's this photo of Chase with Alyssa. Laughter was not the reaction, I turned a bright shade of jelly bean green. And immediately responded with...why didn't mommy get a visit? Followed with my most depressed sad face emoticon.
Nevertheless, I will make it through these long hours and home to my sweet boo. Daddy unfortunately has missed us for a whole 48hrs. But tomorrow morning we'll get to catch up on time.
No comments:
Post a Comment