Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday OTI

Today Alyssa and I spent the day in Galveston eating lunch at Cafe Michael Burger with the hippest Grammy & Gramps around. Then hung out at their beautiful new home that left us wondering why we can't retire and move in too. The answer to that, you're thinking, is because they wouldn't want us to...but I've got an ace in the hole and her name is Alyssa. *wink wink*
 
 
 
 
We did a lot of porch sittin' and playing in the bunk room then headed to dinner with just the girls.
I finished this long day off by driving through the hood, late at night no less, to see the cutest fireman in town. No, not George Straight...Chase was working last night and I decided he was worth risking the scary rough streets of who knows what ward to give a quick hug and kiss to. Baby girl was passed out cold so firefighter daddy only got to peek at her but I'm sure it made his night.
 
 

 
 
Now I am whooped and ready to climb into bed and sleep oh so late tomorrow. So hopefully my sweet little one year old is reading this blog and hits snooze on her internal alarm in the morning.
 
Good night!
XO-The Culpeppers
 

No comments: