Last Sunday we headed down to Galveston in this beautiful fall weather with my sister & her husband in tow to check out the progress of my parents' Galveston retirement home. It was great weather for a fun drive, windy walk on the Sea Wall, & walking around the airy construction site that is their home right now.
windy day!
eating lunch
little bit distracted
Mmm bananas
not the best family pic, definitely windy
Aunt Shannon keeping baby girl warm
lots of love from Grammy
Saying bye bye to the proud home owners
XO- The Culpeppers
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Lauren did you often use the phrase "that blows" circa 2002/2003? I know this is random but it would help with a linguistics survey I'm trying to complete.
1 comment:
Lauren did you often use the phrase "that blows" circa 2002/2003? I know this is random but it would help with a linguistics survey I'm trying to complete.
Post a Comment