Sunday, June 19, 2011

For The Man Who Has Everything

What do you get the man who has everything?
In an age of "gotta have it now" & in a world where you can have almost anything at your finger tips my father has pretty much everything he could ever want or need.  Every Christmas, Birthday, & Father's day brings the same struggle to find a gift that is worthy of a man who has been the foundation of our family.
My father was the first man in my life.  He has taught me so much; from how to do yard work & play tennis to have to save & how to tell a joke in just the right way.  My father isn't a mushy man, but I don't ever doubt the love he has for me & our family.  He has worked tirelessly to give us more than we could dream of.  I know that he would be there for me at the drop of a hat if I called.  I know that when I think I have a new cool gadget, my dad has had it for a month already ;)
My father is an amazing man & role model & my father's day gift to him is this blog & some pictures of our time together today for his beloved digital photo frame.
So here ya go dad, pictures of the beautiful family that you created.

The Drakes
(Missing our Sexy Lexi)



Helping pops with his crossword ;)
Photos & memories made possible because of my wonderful father.

His beautiful girls at Shannon's pre-wedding spa day

The men last christmas...lol

A very thankful Thanksgiving

The Drake girls & our Thomas at his 2nd birthday party
Pops & his hot wifey at my wedding
Dad, I hope today was a great day with special memories made.
I love you & I am ever so grateful for you.
Happy Father's Day.
XO-Ladybug

1 comment:

Kathy Drake said...

Lauren, such a lovely tribute to your Dad. It was one of the most special gifts he has received; one he will cherish always. With love, Mom