A month or so ago a good friend of ours was planning a trip to Playa Del Carmen for the week to stay in his parent's condo inivited us to join! So me, Chase, & my pump went to the beach! It was an amazing trip filled with lots of eating, drikning, sunning, & lots of time with my main squeeze (Chase for those of you who thought for a minute I might be meaning Alyssa).
Though leaving Miss Alyssa was not at all easy and pumping every 4 hours...standing up in an airport bathroom or in the back seat of a rental car was in a word, interesting; the trip was well deserved & needed time for Chase & I.
 |
They give you chips & these little squirt bottles
full of yummy sauces |
 |
| First meal. Best fuzzy nachos I've ever had :) |
 |
| About to eat some amazing tacos |
 |
| Thankfully we did lots of walking |
 |
| Because we did lots & lots of this |
 |
A very fun night at a club called Coco Bongo
Can you tell we threw our cares away? ;) |
 |
| Beautiful dinner on the beach |
 |
| These breakfast burritos were worth waking up for! |
 |
| Chocolate Crepe |
 |
| Chocolate Mousse |
 |
| Someone caught a pic of Chase & I frolicking on the beach |
 |
| Another wonderful night on the beach |
It was such a great time to remind me that I am not just a milk machine, spit up catching, poop wiping mother; I am also a 20-something fun loving lady with a super cute hubby who shows me a good time all the time.
XO-The Culpeppers
No comments:
Post a Comment