Friday, July 13, 2012

Our Engineer Operator

I'm sure you all remember several posts last year of me complaining about my boredom while Chase was busy studying for his promotional exam. Well as you may also remember, he did incredibly well on his test! Finally, just last week, he got his call for his drug test & physical; and this week he got the call to come in & get his new badge! So we put on our best to try & keep up with our spiffy daddy in his Class A uniform and we went down to meet the fire chief and celebrate his amazing accomplishment!

These two have my heart big time :)

Loves an excuse to put on her pretty dress!

"Daddy, I'm super proud of you"

So glad I got to do this

Alyssa & I are two very lucky ladies to call this man ours. We wouldn't have been anywhere else on this day! We love you babe, keep up the great work! :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Where has all the posting gone girl? Lol! You must be enjoying that precious baby too much!! Can't blame you, I do the same with Bryn!