Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Our Sunshine

All cheesy-ness aside, Alyssa truely is our sunshine.  She has more smiles than she knows what to do with, but Chase & I put them to good use.  I have always loved to see kiddos smile but seeing my own smile just because I came into view is the coolest thing since sliced bread.  Her smiles make me forget how exhausted I am from her every 2 hour feeding schedule the night before, or how she wants me to hold her while she sleeps despite the fact that it isn't condusive to me getting any sleep.  Yep that little smile can cure just about anything. 

I try to remind myself whenever I'm exhausted or my back is killing me & the house is in shambles because she has decided that the only place she wants to be is in my arms, that this stage is flying by as I blink (long exhausted blinks).  This little girl, who may or may not be wearing her "fussy pants", is only going to want me to hold her for so long.  When I think about it like that I don't mind the dust bunnies as much or the dishes in the sink & I just take in the smell of her hair while she lays on my chest.  Can anyone tell me a better smell than your baby's hair...I think not.

Here are some pictures of my little sunshine, this should truely make you happy...when skies are grey.  [ Couldn't help myself ;) ]


I double dog dare you to watch this video & not smile...




1 comment:

Wyatt said...

omg, I can't believe I've been ignoring my blog and in the process completely forgetting about yours! More cuteness overload makes me a very happy friend!!