Monday, November 21, 2011

MIA No Longer

So sorry for my hiatus!  I have been busy lately it seems with work, family, & (my favorite) planning for the holidays time has gotten away from me.  I know I've missed quite a few surveys, but now there will be so many changes for you to read about!  


First thing's first....Adorable baby pictures!!
The cutest profile you've ever seen

foot

thumb/spine

legs & stomach

more baby feet
Now wasn't that worth waiting for??  I may be a tad partial but I'm pretty sure that I have the most adorable baby profile in my belly.  Instead of me just telling you about all the changes, I'll let the survey do the talking.

Size of baby:  Size of a spaghetti squash; aka-11 inches & 1 whopping lb! 
Total Weight Gain: For baby...1lb, but if you mean me you can add a 0 on the end of that.  Some days I can really feel that extra 10, others I don't know how it could really be that much.  All I do know is, is that it is never appropriate to tell someone, especially a preggo, that they are "big".  I mean who does that?!  Do you ever walk up to a normal person and say, "my you are looking big today"...No!  So just because I'm carrying around a little one in my uterus and yes my belly will be getting bigger that does not make it okay to call me big.  So unless I'm imitating the rapper, please do not tell me "I'm so big".  K? Thanks!
Gender: Still a mystery.  Chase & I went to the doctor for our anatomy & gender ultrasound.  Sans the gender portion of course.  It was definitely very, very hard for us to not peek or ask the lady to tell us what our little pepper is.  We made it through that appointment though & all is looking well!  
What I miss: White wine for some reason lately.  That's about it though.
Cravings: Still just having sudden urges for carbs, salty foods, or sour treats.  My biggest & newest crave is the need to put ranch on anything & everything.  A salad with cucumbers, spinach, carrots & ranch is like heaven.  Hot chocolate has made an appearance with some of the cool nights we've been having, that & tomato basil soup...Mmmm 
I'm thinking that blogging at dinner time was not my best decision.Symptoms: Is having the worst skin EVER a symptom...because it's in full affect.  Other than that I can finally say that the nausea hasn't reared it's ugly head, hallelujah!  Other than some teenage acne and a small bit of reflux some nights, I am doing pretty darn good :)
What I'm reading: I have taken a break from reading lately & spent most of my time trying to be Santa & his elves.  I have also been researching baby gear so that we can get our registry in order.
Best Moment this week:
The best moment of the past few weeks is that I can feel this little miracle moving around in my belly all the time now.  I think we've got each other's schedules down.  Little Pepper likes to wait for me to sit or lay down to go all bouncy house on my bladder.  Lots of times at work I'll be in the middle of doing something important and it gives me a big knock.  I like to think it's saying, "um, hello mom" then waiting for me to look down & saying "hi :)".  Gotta love it!

I will truly be coming back after Thanksgiving with an update & lots of holiday pictures!  My little sis & I will be attempting to make some holiday favorites on our own this year, so pics & reviews to come!

XO-Baby Mama

No comments: